IT ALL STARTED WHEN…
200 HOUR TEACHER TRAINING
GET READY TO SWEAT!
Pranava Yoga’s (PY) 200-Hour Teacher training has been endorsed by the Yoga Alliance guidelines and includes bad ass training that you can get no where else in Europe!
This training encourages you to “Get Real” and be aware of what is around you.
PY’s training is focused on 3 pillars -
truth, integrity, honor
HONORing the ancient practice where modern day yoga has sprung from.
Upon completion of PY’s Teacher Training you will be able to register as a Registered Yoga Teacher-200 hour with Yoga Alliance.
DATES AND TIMES
JUNE 24 - JULY 8
Mon Through FRIDAY, hOURS WILL BE ANNOUNCED MAY 15th.
Exam Weekend 2nd and 3rd of August.
FOUNDER, LEAD TEACHER, TRAINER, MENTOR
SUPPORTING TEACHERS & SPECIALISTS
Please note there is 20 hours of online trainings to complete before the intensive weeks.
· Vinyasa Krama – How to sequence a class together
· Asana Study – In-depth study of all the yoga poses and correct alignment
· The Art of Touch – Learn how to give adjustmentS
· CONSCIOUS ENERGY MANAGEMENT – practice self management
· Dragons Breath™ – How to use your every day experiences and lessons learnt and incorporate it into your teachings.
· Yogi PhilosopHy – Honoring the ancient traditions and roots
· The Art of Movement and Mobility – a functional approach to asanas
· Yoga off the mat and into the world
· Neuroapplication of the Asanas
· Hack a YMBA™ – Your guide to positioning yourself in the digital world AS A YOUR OWN BRAND.
· Voice Masterclass – How to use your voice correctly so that it never lets you down
· SELF MANAGEMENT 101
· Practical Teaching Experience
1. A regular yoga practice of minimum 1 year
2. Attendance in 5 of Aimée’s classes for assessment and then acceptance into the program
3. 1 month prior to the intensive weeks you must attend 4 of Aimée’s classes per week.
€500 Non-refundable and non-transferable deposit payable
within the first 5 days after approval
€3995 Total Cost
Final Payment due ONE month prior to start
Payment plan available upon request